Sticky Wicket Designs treats every project as its own unique entity. The solutions that I provide are custom ones that utilize my resources and expertise in the areas of standards–compliance and accessibility issues. Given that the needs of each client are unique, I do not offer out–of–the–box canned solutions. My pricing is based on your project needs and what it will take to fulfill those needs and objectives. Hence, the best way to assess the probable cost for a site is to submit a Request for Proposal (RFP). Once you can answer each of the key questions for the RFP e-mail it to SWD and I will contact you to schedule an appointment.
- Modify existing logo, or create a logo, into digital version for use on the Internet
- Menu bar design, either graphic or otherwise, for site navigation
- Custom graphics including, but not limited to photos, icons, and image scanning
- Meta tagging for improved ranking in Search Engines
- Sites that function on several browsers, OS platforms and devices
- Standards compliant code (css, html, xhtml)
- Usability testing to ensure an effective website design
There are several reasons why businesses have websites. They are often used as another form of marketing and advertising, acting as an extension of conventional strategies. Site goals range from attracting new customers, better serving existing customers, automating everyday processes, setting up an online storefront for conducting eCommerce (the act of selling product or services online).
In addition to business applications, websites are also designed for a myriad of other reasons:
- Hobbies or other interests
- Family genealogy
- Fan clubs